You will require this permit if you intend to undertake certain activities in Jabiru's reserves, parks, beaches, foreshores, shopping precincts, pedestrian malls or other public land use areas.
These activities include:
- organising or participating in a religious service or rally
- take part in a procession or demonstration
- organise or participate in a political meeting or political rally
- consume or cause to be consumed an alcoholic beverage
- distribute or exhibit a printed or written pamphlet or handbill
- sell or expose or offer for sale goods, refreshments, plants, fruits or other merchandise or thing
- drive, ride of bring a vehicle over a public reserve
- remove sand, stone, timber or other material or property
- erect a building or structure
- use a microphone, loudspeaker, megaphone or other means of sound magnification.
Reserves are defined as any land that is owned, occupied or controlled by your local council and is dedicated or used for cultural, recreational or entertainment purposes.
Structures, fixtures, fittings and any gardens on the reserve are also included under this permit.