Permit to Write, Deface or Mark Power Pole, Sign, Post, Fixture, Wall or Pavement - Northern Territory


You will need a permit if you want to write pictures or writings, deface, or mark a power pole, sign, fixture, wall or pavement in a public place/

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All Please ask your local council for more information.

Act(s) name

Local Government Act 1999 Northern Territory

Administering agency

Your local council