You may need to ensure that customers and visitors provide their vaccination status before they enter your premises. Vaccination status will need to be shown to staff as a condition of entering the following venues:
- pubs, bars, nightclubs, licensed to sell and consume liquor on the premises
- clubs licensed to sell and consume liquor on the premises
- dine in restaurants (not for take away)
- cinemas, theatres, concerts, music or dance halls
- ticketed events for over 500 people in urban centres and over 100 in non-urban centres.
Vaccination records can be checked by sighting the green tick on the Territory Check-In App which has a linked vaccination record, or by seeing a printed or digital vaccination certificate.