Application for Works on a Community Lease Site - Brisbane City Council - Queensland


Tenants of Council land must complete the Application for Works on a Community Lease Site online form to request the consent of Council as landlord for any proposed works within the lease area.

NOTE - DO NOT complete this application if you are proposing to hold an event or festival on the community lease site. For events or festivals on lease sites, contact Council's Festival and Events Liaison Officer on 133 BNE (133 263) for specific advice, regardless of the number of people expected to attend the event. Council's Festival and Events Liaison Office will coordinate Council's assessment of the proposal and will advise if an Entertainment Permit is required.

Service type

Advisory Material

Advisory material provides advice and guidance in undertaking a business.

Additional information

When you need consent - please go to the Council's website for more information

Administering agency

Brisbane City Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Brisbane City Council

Mailing address: GPO Box 1434
Queensland 4001
Phone: 07 3403 8888
Website: Brisbane City Council (Opens in new window)
Website: Business centre locations and opening hours (Opens in new window)