Work on roads and footways - Queensland


Brisbane City Council supports work on Council property such as roads and footways when required as part of construction work or business operations. Council regulates these activities to ensure public health and safety.

Find out the different types of work that require approval and how to apply using the Application/Notice to Work on Council Property. There are other requirements for footpath dining.

Service type

Advisory Material

Advisory material provides advice and guidance in undertaking a business.

Additional information

You require approval to work on or use Council property, such as roads and footways. Please go to the Council's website for more information.

Administering agency

Brisbane City Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Brisbane City Council

Operating address: Library & Customer Centre, 266 George Street
Queensland 4000
Mailing address: GPO Box 1434
Queensland 4001
Phone: 07 3403 8888
Fax: 07 3403 9982
Website: Brisbane City Council (Opens in new window)