Before this approval is granted, you must have the following:
- public liability insurance
- indemnity for council
- development approval.
Your approval may be subject to conditions, such as:
- the standards and method of construction including best practices for stormwater, erosion and sediment control during construction and operation
- requirements for safety precautions, signs, warning devices and guard rails
- the standards and methods of operation and maintenance of any cane railway
- requirements for the construction of any grids
- drainage works
- speed of operation
- weight and nature of cane railway
- maintenance of and repairs to roads or bridges adjoining or in the vicinity of the cane railway
- access details for trucks.