To apply for a ferry licence, you must:
- complete the approved application form
- pay the prescribed fee.
You may be required to also provide:
- details of the purpose and nature of the activity
- details of the number of persons to be involved, including participants and employees
- details of any structure or equipment
- specification of the points of entry and exit
- a statement detailing your experience and qualifications, including those of your staff
- a map detailing the proposed route the ferry service will follow and the location of any proposed stopover
- details of the dates, days, times, duration and purpose of each proposed stopover
- details of the fare structure for the ferry service.