This information is provided to educate the industry and general public about the provisions, obligations and compliance under the Queensland Liquor Act 1992 and Wine Industry Act 1994.
You can obtain information and advice on all aspects of the Queensland Liquor Act 1992 and Wine Industry Act 1994.
Information available includes:
- responsibilities under the Queensland Liquor and Wine Industry Acts;
- responsible hospitality practices;
- fines, fees and penalties;
- responsible service of alcohol;
- restrictions (eg noise limits);
- two training courses
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) which targets students, industry, licensees, approved managers and any interested parties and
- Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) which targets licensees, approved managers and any interested parties.