You may also require development approval if you are conducting the following activities:
- starting a new commercial swimming pool
- changing the type of activity (e.g. from private pool to commercial pool)
- re-establishing a swimming pool that has been abandoned
- changing the scale of activity (e.g. adding a new pool)
- carrying out building work
- carrying out plumbing or drainage work.
You may also need plumbing and drainage approval if you are conducting the following activities:
- release of trade waste to sewer
- installation and maintenance of backflow prevention devices
- use of non-reticulated water supply (tank water).