The Tendering for government business workshop series is designed to educate industry on government procurement processes and ensure current and potential suppliers are maximising their chances of winning government work. The workshop learnings are also applicable for tendering to the private sector, including major projects.
Benefits for Queensland business suppliers
The Tendering for Government workshop will help you:
- understand the principles of Queensland Government procurement
- complete offer/tender documents used by departments and agencies for goods and services
- interpret the standard terms and conditions contained in these documents
- identify government purchasing requirements for products and services sourced locally
- improve your potential to win new business associated with government-funded projects.
This is an interactive 4.5 hour workshop. Maximum number of attendees is 25 per workshop; this allows extensive interaction with the presenter.
The Capability Statement workshops will help you:
- understand what capability statement is and why it is important to have one,
- understand how to access the latest information on Queensland's major projects,
- improve your understanding of the major projects supply chain,
- develop your draft capability statement.
Attendees that identify that they need more assistance are provided with follow up support from the presenter and regional centre staff.
To find and register for a workshop being held near you visit our Workshops and community engagement page.
Places are strictly limited so to avoid disappointment register at least a week prior to the workshop to confirm your attendance.