Water Carrier Permit and Water Tanker Approval (Banana) - Banana Shire Council - Queensland


Water carriers delivering drinking water are required to hold a mobile food business licence under the Food Act 2006.

If your business operates in more than one local government area within Queensland, you will only need one licence from one of those local governments.

A food business licence application form is available from the council's customer service centres or on the council's website.

More information on vehicle design and operating requirements is provided in the water carriers guide and on the councils website.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Application process

Contact council for more information on the current application process and relevant form.

Additional information

Contact council for details on how to access council standpipes and relevant fees.

Administering agency

Banana Shire Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:


Banana Shire Council

Operating address: Shire Chambers
62 Valentine Plains Road
Biloela, Queensland 4715
Mailing address: PO Box 412
Queensland 4715
Phone: 07 4992 9500
Fax: 07 4992 3493
Email: enquiries@banana.qld.gov.au
Website: Banana Shire Council (Opens in new window)