You need this permit to carry on a business where you:
- use a water tanker to distribute water for domestic purposes (e.g. human consumption, food preparation, washing or other domestic activities)
- obtain water from a source within the council area
- sell water to a place within the council area
- take water from the water network supply for commercial purposes.
Unitywater may grant this permit if satisfied that:
- the water you are distributing is of an appropriate quality for domestic purposes
- your business complies with other criteria specified by local law policies.
You must gain Unitywater approval for all tankers you use to distribute the water.