To be eligible for the Young Starters' Fund, your activity must:
- be conducted on a not-for-profit basis and demonstrate broad benefit for the Queensland startup community
- align with the Advance Queensland principle
- cover one or more of the following:
- improve capability and capacity
- access to capital
- collaboration, building networks and connectivity
- access to markets
- skills development
- culture and promoting success.
Collaboration with other organisations will be favourably considered.