The Motor Trades Association of Queensland (MTA-Q) is the employer association for the retail, service and repair sectors of Queensland's motor industry, providing a wide range of services and information for its member businesses.
- Technical Information Services - Provides current information on virtually every make and model of vehicle, on demand.
- MTA-Q Publications Department - Currently publishes The Motor Trader Magazine monthly and Tyre Dealer 6 times a year.
- MTA-Q Training Department - We are now the largest automotive trainer in Queensland. MTAQ offers nationally recognised training to all areas of the Retail Motor Trades Industry.
- MTA-Q Consumer Complaint - We facilitate the complaints process if an issue occurs between a consumer and a member of our Association.
- MTA-Q Industrial Relations Department - Offers access to industry specific industrial relations expertise for advice/legal representation, including keeping up to date in terms of changes to wages, award conditions, superannuation etc.
- Legislative Changes - MTA-Q members will be notified of any changes affecting their industry.
- Training Nights - MTA-Q hosts various training nights in order to keep members appropriately skilled and up-to-date.
- Conferences - MTA-Q hosts industry specific conferences on a regular basis.