You will need to comply with this code if you are a gambling provider. A gambling provider includes:
- an authorised interstate betting operator
- the casino licensee
- a gaming machine licensee
- a licensed bookmaker
- a licensed racing club
- the major betting operations licensee.
The code sets out a framework to ensure gambling is conducted responsibly to minimise the harm caused by gambling and to be socially responsible. These requirements relate to:
- the content of gambling advertisements
- the use of mandatory warning messages, including radio, television, print media, and outdoor advertising.