Council approval is required to conduct activities on Council parklands, reserves, rivers or lakes.
Approval is required to:
- use or construct pontoons;
- hire parklands, reserves or lakes;
- train horses or dogs on foreshores or reserves for commercial purposes;
- conduct weddings;
- take photographs, films or videos;
- erect a ladder or trestle;
- use a crane or cherry picker;
- hire boats or conduct any other hire business;
- conduct yachting or other recreational lessons; or
- undertake any other form of commercial function, display or exhibition.