Approval to Operate A-Double and B-Double Vehicles on Council Roads - South Australia


Approval to operate A-Double and B-Double Vehicles on council roads is required. A permit is also required for any vehicle that is larger than a Semi Trailer.

Applications bearing the same information required by Transport SA Permit Section can be faxed through to Council and should be marked Attention: Traffic Management section.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local Council.

Additional information

Contact your local Council for documents to be submitted

Administering agency

City of Salisbury

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Customer Centre

Operating address: 12 James Street
Salisbury SA 5108
Mailing address: PO Box 8
Salisbury SA 5108
Phone: 0884068222
Fax: 0882815466
Website: (Opens in new window)