You will need this approval if you intend to undertake any development. Development includes, but is not limited to:
- a change in the use of land
- building work
- the division of an allotment
- the construction or alteration of a road, street or thoroughfare on land
- prescribed mining operations on land.
Depending on your proposed development, your application may also need planning consent and/or building consent.
- Planning consents are assessed against the Planning Rules (Planning and Design Code)
- Building consents are assessed against the Building Rules (Building Code of Australia, Regulations and Ministerial building standards).