You will need to comply with these guidelines to provide training to your employees.
The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure that any course of training approved and conducted in South Australia which is required to be undertaken by gaming managers and gaming employees must:
- achieve the outcomes set out in these guidelines for the appropriate course
- is conducted by trainers with the appropriate level of qualifications, industry background and experience
- provides a satisfactory basis for assessment
- meets quality assurance needs
- be able to be conducted in accordance with any other criteria as determined by the Commissioner.