Permission to Lay Underground Water Services - City of Burnside - South Australia


You will need this permission to lay underground water services under a footpath or road. A footpath or road includes any:

  • public and private street
  • road
  • thoroughfare
  • bridge
  • subway
  • alley
  • walkway

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the council for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


As specified on permit.


Variable; refer to your local Council


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Application for Permission to Lay Underground Water Services - please contact your local council for information on forms to be submitted.

Administering agency

City of Burnside

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:


City of Burnside

Operating address: Civic Centre
401 Greenhill Road
Tusmore, South Australia 5065
Mailing address: PO BOX 9
Glenside, South Australia 5065
Phone: 08 8366 4200
Fax: 08 8366 4299
Contact us website: Submit an online enquiry (Opens in new window)
Website: City of Burnside (Opens in new window)