Permit for Imported Water/Effluent Water - South Australia


A person intending to obtain water or treated effluent for irrigation via pipes or other channels may require a permit where the amount exceeds 1ML/ha/yr.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; Please confirm at time of Application.

Act(s) name

Natural Resources Management Act 2004 SA

Administering agency

Water Resources Allocation Division

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Operating address: 81-95 Waymouth St
Adelaide SA 5000
Mailing address: GPO Box 1047
Adelaide SA 5001
Phone: 0884636878
Website: (Opens in new window)