You will need this permit to occupy public land for business purposes, including not-for-profit businesses. Public land refers to roads, footpaths, verge areas and reserves.
Activities which may require this approval include:
- displaying goods, including food or beverages
- establishing a kiosk or a mobile food business on the side of a road
- altering the construction or arrangement of the road to facilitate access to property
- erect or install a structure
- plant, interfere with, or remove a tree or vegetation from the road.