In order to be eligible for accreditation you must:
- Be a fit and proper person;
- Have adequate training in radiation protection matters;
- Have relevant experience and qualifications;
- Be licensed or registered with, or have an authority issued by, an appropriate board in Tasmania;
- Not have been convicted of a relevant offence;
- Not have had any licence, registration, accreditation or other authorisation relating to any dealing with a radiation source revoked;
- Pay the prescribed fees; and
- Submit a properly completed application form.
You must abide by any conditions placed on your certificate of accreditation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.