To be eligible for these licences you must:
- undergo a medical examination
- supply two current photographs and a copy of your birth certificate, or an extract thereof
- undergo a police record check
- if applying for a trainer or driver licence, undergo an interview with stewards
- be willing to undergo a trial period and relevant training
- pay any required fees.
Please note, age restrictions apply. The minimum age for each class of licence is as follows:
- stable hand: 14 years of age
- driver: 16 years of age
- trainer: 18 years of age.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.