You will require this permit if you intend to:
- Have more than one sewer branch connection for your property;
- Discharge any matter into a sewerage system or drainage system;
- Connect, make entry into, remove part of, or otherwise interfere with any system;
- Alter the bed, banks or flood plains of a water course; or
- Erect a structure within the riparian zone of a water course bank.
A drainage system includes, but is not limited to a:
- Sewerage system;
- Drainage system; or
- Stormwater system, pipe, fitting, or fixture.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.