You will require this permit if you intend to carry on a business in a public place. This includes to sell, hawk, lease, hire, or offer for sale, or give away any:
- Article or thing, except on the occasion of a public event;
- Chair or seat;
- Food or drink;
- Goods, chattels or property; or
- Land, goods, chattels or property.
You will also require this permit if you intend to:
- Conduct an event;
- Place furniture in a reserve for the purposes of outdoor dining;
- Carry on a business, profession, trade, performance or occupation, whether for financial reward or consideration or not; or
- Set up, place, keep, maintain or park a stall or other structure for the disposal of flowers, fruit, provisions, refreshments and articles of any description.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.