You will require this permit if you intend to conduct activities at York Park Stadium. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Remaining in the stadium when closed to the public;
- Hiring York Park Stadium;
- Conducting or arranging a function, party or reception;
- Firing a gun, throwing a stone or any other object, or using a slingshot, catapult, bow and arrow or similar device;
- Participating in an organised sport, contest or game;
- Organising or participating in an assembly, concert, preaching or public speaking;
- Collecting money;
- Erecting buildings, booths or structures;
- Erecting signs, banners or billboards;
- Having dogs or any other animals at the stadium;
- Lighting fires;
- Marking or defacing council property; and
- Riding, driving or using a bicycle, tricycle, skateboard, in-line skates or other vehicle unless on a road or track provided for this purpose or wherever else permitted by the agency.
Please contact your Council for further information.