You will require this permit if you intend to undertake any activity in a mall. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Remaining in a mall when it is closed;
- Erecting a stall, stand, structure, sign, banner or billboard;
- Playing a musical instrument or any other instrument that produces a relay noise or other sound;
- Use or operate any television, radio, tape recorder, compact disc player or noise-making instrument;
- Organising, conducting or participating in an assembly, meeting, reception, party, or concert;
- Engaging in preaching, public speaking, busking, selling raffle tickets or taking up a collection of money;
- Participating in an organised sport, contest or game;
- Possess, consume or sell liquor;
- Buying, selling or giving away any product or service; or
- Riding, driving or using a bicycle, tricycle, skateboard or in-line skates, or other vehicle.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.