You will require this licence if you intend to work within the real estate industry under the employment of a real estate agent or property manager. This licence enables you to perform the following duties:
- negotiate the lease or letting of a property
- collecting rents for properties that are leased or let
- managing properties that are leased or let
- negotiating sales and purchases of properties and businesses with vendors and buyers
- enter contracts for the acquisition or disposal of properties or businesses.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.