To be eligible for registration, you must provide a statement detailing:
- the firm name
- the general nature of the business
- the principal place of business
- the full name of each of the partners
- the term, if any, for which the partnership is entered into, and the date of its commencement
- a statement that the partnership is limited, and the description of every limited partner as such
- the sum contributed by each limited partner, and whether paid in cash or how otherwise.
Note, a limited partnership or incorporated limited partnership may have any number of limited partners. An incorporated limited partnership has the legal capacity and powers of an individual and also all the powers of a body corporate.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.