To be eligible for these licences you must:
- Undergo a medical examination;
- Supply two current photographs and a copy of your birth certificate, or an extract thereof;
- Undergo a police record check;
- If applying for a trainer or driver licence, undergo an interview with stewards;
- Be willing to undergo a trial period and relevant training; and
- Pay any required fees.
Please note, age restrictions apply. The minimum age for each class of licence is as follows:
- Stable hand: 14 years of age;
- Driver: 16 years of age; and
- Trainer: 18 years of age.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.