Accreditation as a Consultant or Contractor - Victoria


You will require this accreditation if you intend to perform any of the following works on City West Water's live sewerage assets:

  • design works
  • construction works
  • maintenance works
  • surveillance works.

This accreditation signifies that you demonstrate and maintain the necessary qualifications, expertise, management systems, works experience and capability.

Accreditation will allow you to consult or contract through any part of residential, commercial or industrial development process.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for accreditation, you need:

  • a Registered Quality System to either ISO 9001:2015 or Civil Contractors Federation QMS (contractors only)
  • WorkCover VIC insurance for your ABN.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Application for Accreditation as a Consultant or Contractor - Please contact the responsible agency for application forms and registration details.

Act(s) name

Water Act 1989 Victoria

Water Industry Act 1994 Victoria

Administering agency

Greater Western Water

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Greater Western Water

Operating address: 36 Macedon St, Sunbury VIC 3429
Phone: 13 44 99
Website: Greater Western Water (Opens in new window)