You will require this accreditation if you intend to operate as a taxi network service provider, also known as a taxi booking service. This service takes bookings from passengers and dispatches a taxi-cab operator.
A network service provider has the responsibility for the provision of the following:
- a global positioning system for ride-share
- maintenance of information management systems in relation to the ride-share
- booking and orders
- brand identification for ride-share
- support services for ride-share operators and drivers
- maintenance of a system for receiving and handling customer complaints relating to ride-share hiring, booking and orders
- ride-share driver training.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.