Authorisation for Residential Tenant / Occupier to Pay all Charges - Victoria


You will need this application if you are a property owner and want your residential tenant to pay all water charges, where the tenant has rented the property for at least 5 years. Residential tenants can only agree to pay water charges if they rent the property for more than 5 years. The owner is liable to pay any accounts the tenant fails to pay, along with any collection agent or legal fees.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Administering agency

Barwon Water

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Barwon Water

Operating address: 40 - 44 Lonsdale Street
Geelong, Victoria 3220
Mailing address: PO BOX 659
Geelong, Victoria 3220
Phone: 1300 656 007
Phone: 03 5226 2500
Fax: 03 5221 8236