You will require this licence if you operate a club and intend to supply alcohol.
A full club licence authorises you to supply alcohol on your premises to:
- members of your club for consumption on or off the premises
- guests of a member for consumption on the premises
- authorised gaming visitors for consumption on the premises.
This applies during ordinary trading hours, and during any additional times specified in your licence. It also authorises the supply of alcohol for consumption of the premises between 11:00PM 31 December and 1:00AM 1 January.
Ordinary trading hours are:
- 10:00am to 11:00pm on a Sunday
- 12 noon and 11:00pm on Good Friday and ANZAC day
- any time on any other day.
Special procedures apply for two or more clubs that wish to amalgamate and apply for one club licence.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.