You will require this permit if you intend to burn any offensive materials in any part of your municipal area.
Offensive materials include (but are not limited to):
- Manufactured chemicals;
- Rubber or plastic products;
- Furnishing or carpet;
- Petroleum or oil products;
- Non timber based building materials;
- Paints, resins, glues and their containers;
- Aerosol or pressurised cans;
- Dead fish, animals or birds (unless prescribed by the Department of Environment and Primary Industries);
- Electronic equipment and recyclable materials (excluding timber);
- Garden refuse, manure or straw;
- Batteries; and / or
- Food waste or other offensive or noxious matter.