Permit to Conduct Plumbing, Water Connections and Land Development - City West Water - Victoria


You will need to apply for this application if you intend to conduct development in the area managed by Yarra Valley Water. This application is used for plumbing, connections and land development, including:

  • building over an easement
  • sewer repair
  • individual and multiple unit development
  • new sewer branches
  • minor works
  • replacement of water meters
  • single lot connections (construction / demolition / alteration / renovation).

A development application can be used for residential, commercial, industrial works or a combination of all three.

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fees may vary. Please contact the responsible agency for more information.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Development Application Forms (Opens in new window)

Act(s) name

Water Act 1989 Victoria

Water Industry Act 1994 Victoria

Administering agency

City West Water

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:


City West Water

Mailing address: LOCKED BAG 350
Sunshine, Victoria 3020
Phone: 13 16 91
Fax: 03 9313 8417
Website: City West Water (Opens in new window)