You will need to apply for this permit if you intend to conduct development in the area managed by Melbourne Water. This permit is required for plumbing, connections and land development, including:
- building over an easement
- building a jetty
- inline booster pump
- individual and multiple unit development
- new sewer branches and repair
- minor works
- stormwater connection
- preliminary servicing advice
- replacement of water meters
- single lot connections (construction / demolition / alteration / renovation).
A development application can be used for residential, commercial and industrial works or a combination of all three.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.