You will require this permit if you intend to undertake activities at a saleyard. Activities requiring a permit include, but are not limited to:
- Holding a sale or special sale;
- Keeping livestock in the saleyard 24 hours before or the night following a sale;
- Selling raffle tickets or conducting collections;
- Distributing handbills or displaying advertisements and promotional materials;
- Unloading or selling diseased or dead livestock;
- Using more than two dogs to muster, drive or draft livestock; or
- Other saleyard-related activities.