You will require this permit if you intend to sell livestock or undertake other activities at a saleyard. Activities requiring a permit or approval may include:
- holding a sale or special sale
- keeping livestock in the saleyard twenty-four hours before or the night following a sale
- selling raffle tickets or conducting collections
- distributing handbills or displaying advertisements and promotional materials
- unloading or selling diseased or dead livestock
- using more than two dogs to muster, drive or draft livestock
- other saleyard-related activities.