When you are for registration to your local council, you must include:
- An application on the approved form
- Information on the premises, as requested by the council
- Any additional information requested by the council (such as conditions of registration) and
- Pay the prescribed fee.
Your eligibility for this registration is based on the following requirements:
- The clean, sanitary and hygienic condition of the premises;
- The use of sterile equipment for skin penetration;
- The disposal of equipment contaminated with blood;
- The personal hygiene of each person who works in the business;
- The easy accessibility of hand washing facilities; and
- The provision of information to clients on the transmission of infectious diseases.
Please consult your local council for more information regarding eligibility requirements.