You will require this accreditation if you intend to operate as a taxi network service provider, also known as a taxi booking service. This service takes bookings from passengers and dispatches a taxi-cab operator.
A network service provider has the responsibility for the provision of the following:
- a global positioning system for taxi-cabs
- maintenance of information management systems in relation to the taxi-cab hiring, booking and orders
- brand identification for taxi-cabs
- support services for taxi-cab operators and drivers
- maintenance of a system for receiving and handling customer complaints relating to taxi-cab hiring, booking and orders
- taxi-cab driver training.