Permit to Camp or Keep a Caravan - Victoria


You will require this permit if you have the permission of the owner of private land and you intend to camp for 30 days or less in a six month period in the case of vacant land, or 30 days or less in a 12 month period in the case of any other land.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility Requirements

Please consult the responsible council for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


As specified on the permit.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount Description
Apply Application Sole Trader, Company, Partnership, Trust, Incorporated Association, Other, Co-operative $63.60

Fees for 2016-17.


Task Resources
Apply Permit to Camp or Keep a Caravan - Please contact the responsible council for application forms and registration details.

Administering agency

Northern Grampians Shire Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Local Laws Officer

Operating address: Town Hall Complex
59 - 69 Main Street
Stawell, Victoria 3380
Mailing address: PO BOX 580
Stawell, Victoria 3380
Phone: 03 5358 8700
Website: Northern Grampians Shire Council (Opens in new window)