To be eligible for this permit you must:
- ensure that the demolition work will comply with applicable building standards
- notify the Heritage Council of Western Australia (if relevant), electricity, gas, telephone and water services providers
- notify the Building Services Commissioner at least 5 days before commencing the work (if the demolition work is class 1, 2 or 3 demolition work)
- provide details of the demolition contractor you intend to use (the person who carries out the demolition may be required to hold a demolition work licence)
- pay any applicable building services levies
- provide any other information required on the application form
- pay the application fee.
You may also be required to obtain planning approval for your demolition work.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.