To be eligible for this licence, you must:
- have suitable and secure premises
- show compliance with Local Government By-Laws and State legislation
- have written evidence from your local council that all relevant approvals for your premises have been obtained
- have advertised your intention to apply in a state-wide newspaper within the past 28 days and have a copy of that newspaper as evidence
- provide sufficient identification as required by the Agency
- provide a letter of intention stating the type of licence sought and the type of goods being traded
- be a fit and proper person
- submit the required form
- pay the required fee.
If the licence is to be held on behalf of a company, you will also need to provide a:
- letter of authority from the company directors authorising your application
- Certificate of Incorporation and extract showing list of directors
- Business Name Registration Certificate and extract showing list of directors.
If the licence is to be held on behalf of a partnership, you will also need to provide a:
- letter of authority from the partners authorising your application
- company extract showing the list of partners
- Business Name Registration Certificate and extract showing list of partners.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.