You will require a permit if you intend to undertake activities on local government property. This includes the following activities:
- Drive, ride or stop any vehicle;
- Parachute, hang glide, abseil or base jump from or to local government property;
- Make an excavation;
- Deposit or store anything;
- Depasture or tether an animal; or
- Erect, install or operate any broadcasting or sound amplification device.
Local government property includes any land belonging to the Council. This includes parks, reserves and gardens.
A permit may also be required for activities on a thoroughfare. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.