Notification / Registration of a Food Business in the State Athletic Centre - Western Australia


You need to notify or register with the Agency before selling or producing food intended for sale from a fixed, mobile or temporary premises (including vans) in the State Athletic Centre.

If you intend to purchase, establish or operate any kind of food business, please contact the Contact Officer for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.

Ongoing eligibility requirements

Registration conditions may be placed on your food business that ensure compliance with legislation.


Remains in force until cancelled

Act(s) name

Food Act 2008 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Food Regulations 2009 Western Australia

Additional information

You will need a trade waste permit if your food business produces waste water containing grease and fat. You must comply with the conditions of this permit including the installation or upgrade of a grease arrestor.

Administering agency

Department of Health