You will require this licence if you intend to serve alcohol from premises not covered by any other type of liquor licence. The types of special facility licences fall under the following sub-classifications:
- amusement venue
- bed and breakfast facility
- online wine sales
- reception or function centre
- room service restaurant
- sports arena
- theatre or cinema
- vocational education and training course
- vocational education and training institution
- works canteen.
Applications for this licence may be made as:
- an individual person
- a director representing a company
- two or more individual persons or companies jointly
- an association.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.