You must comply with this code if you are a licensed provider of water supply, sewerage, irrigation or drainage services in Western Australia.
The code establishes a customer protection framework that prescribes the minimum service standards and requirements for water service providers. This code covers:
- connection of water services to land
- restrictions to the flow of water
- faults, emergencies and interruptions
- information and communication services
- supply of water to persons with special requirements or needs.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.