To be eligible for this approval you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Not have an undischarged bankruptcy;
- Be a fit and proper person;
- Submit the required forms; and
- Pay the required fees.
The requirements of a fit and proper person in a position of authority include:
- Good character and reputation;
- No major or relevant convictions in any jurisdiction; and
- Good conduct in respect to business practices.
For a full list of items that must be submitted with your application please see the attached documents. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.